Terms and Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on 1/26/16.
These terms and conditions subject to change by International Integrative Educational Institute (hereinafter “IIEI”) at any time and at our discretion without notice by updating this posting. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By accessing this website, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions. Your use of this website after any changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
The content on the IIEI owned website is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained in any free or paid for IIEI products or websites for diagnosing or treating a health problem, disease or injury, or prescribing any medication. IIEI products, websites, articles, eBooks, webinars, videos and advice are designed and created for the temporary relief of common household ailments. If you have or suspect that you have a health problem, serious or otherwise, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding herbs and dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The purchase of webinar attendance is for use by the purchaser only and registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar entry is by prior registration only. Similarly, the materials and replay of webinars are for use by the purchaser only and should not be forwarded on to third parties. Responsibility for the confidentiality and security of webinar registration information and event materials issued by IIEI lies with the registrant.
Web-event participation may require you to configure your settings (audio/video firewalls) on your web-device and computer upon first use, or require you to download Citrix GoToWebinar software for your operating system. Please note that you may require administrator privileges on your computer to be able to manually install software.
IIEI is not responsible for Users who fail to download the appropriate software and/or verify their computer or network configuration, or rich media players before the webinar begins. Failure to do so and inability to view the webinar is not the responsibility of IIEI.
Cancellations must be received in writing at least one hour before the start of the event and will be subject to an administration charge of 10% of the event price. It is regretted that cancellations made after this time will not be accepted.
- We plan our classes based on enrollment. Each class has a minimum enrollment. If we have not reached the minimum enrollment by the deadline, we cancel the class. For that reason, we ask you to enroll as early as possible, and to place your deposit. The deposit guarantees your place in the class, and it is your commitment that you will be attending, so we can plan the details of the class.
- Once the minimum enrollment has been met, in most cases, you are welcome to join the class at anytime, right up to the first day of class. Be aware that if you arrive at class without enrolling in advance, we will not have class materials for you.
- If a student intends to take the class, but does not register by the deadline, and we do not have a minimum enrollment, we will cancel the class, and you will miss attending the class you were planning to take. In order to count you as part of the minimum enrollment, we need to have you registered with your deposit paid.
Class Refund Policy:
- Deposits are non-refundable. Of course, if we cancel a class, we will refund your deposit. In all other cases, your deposit will not be returned.
- There is no discount or refund for missing a class session. If you must miss a class session, please have other students take notes for you.
- There is no discount or refund for not continuing the course. If you stop attending classes, you will not receive a refund. In most cases, you may take tests and still pass the class, however.
- Tuition is nonrefundable. We count on each enrolled student to be a part of the class, and we prepare the logistics of the class based on the number of attendees. Of course, if we cancel a class, we will refund your tuition. In all other cases, your tuition will not be returned.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by IIEI and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by IIEI.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You hereby consent to binding arbitration in the State of Oregon to resolve any disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions.
IIEI is an affiliate with a select number of companies. When you use the affiliate links on our website, IIEI receives a small commission fee which helps to support all the free information on our website. That commission is fully paid by the affiliate services and does not cost you anything extra. Our current affiliate partners are as follows:
- Stockton Aloe
- Bulk Supplements
- Mountain Rose Herbs
- Banyan Botanicals
- Chinese Herbs Direct
We strive to provide excellent products, along with equally excellent customer service. If you need to contact us, you may contact us using the information below.
Write us at 4627 Fox Hollow Rd., Eugene, Oregon, 97405. Email us at email@example.com Or call us at (541) 242-3314.