Had enough of the holiday excess? A short Ayurvedic detox might be just the ticket to clean out from all those holiday parties.
It’s true that a healthy body has a natural ability to eliminate even the most harmful toxins, including heavy metals and synthetic chemicals, but with environmental toxic exposure at record levels and most people having a weakened digestive function, these toxins find their way into our bodies and end up staying. Our fat cells and brain tissues are especially vulnerable.
Ayurveda, the ancient holistic healing system of India, emphasizes a strong digestive system and well-functioning detox pathways to eliminate these stealthy toxins.
When it comes to daily life, one of the most profound differences between North America and every other country in the world is that they use healing herbs daily, as part of their stay-healthy-every-day program. They have figured out that preventing health problems is a lot better than trying to patch things up after they’re busted.
Ayurveda, the world’s oldest healing system, is a case in point. People in India have 23 time less prostate cancer, 11 times less colon cancer, and 8 times less Alzheimer ‘s disease than Americans. Mostly because of using daily herbs, or so says the science.
Is it time for a cleanse?
It could be time for a cleanse if you experience:
- Bad breath or other smells
- Weight gain
- Water retention (swollen hands, feet, legs and breasts)
- Abdominal bloating
- Rashes and itches
During this 14 days, we will all follow an Ayurvedic cleansing diet and use a few Ayurvedic cleansing herbs.
K.P. Khalsa will meet with you in a group webinar four times during the 14 days. In each 90 minute webinar, we will learn about Ayurvedic detox techniques, and then we will have a Q&A session.
When you sign up you will get:
- Four 90-minute class sessions with K.P., including live, interactive calls plus Q&A time.
- Four Video Recordings of Class Sessions with Unlimited Access
- Weekly exercises and practices for deep inquiry and action-learning
- Extensive handouts on Ayurvedic detox
- Robust online learning community throughout each week with other course participants
- Learning about Ayurvedic detox methods and foods to detox important organs
We will also have daily group support with a Facebook group so that we can share our experiences.