Nutritional Therapy Program Year 2
Classes are not sequential, they are modular and you may enroll any term.
Lead instructor and program developer K.P. Khalsa, Yogaraj (Ayurveda), A.D., D.N.-C, R.H. has over 50 years of experience training practitioners and is one of the most well-regarded natural healing and wellness teachers in North America. Course material is taught by K.P. Khalsa and I.I.E.I. faculty of trained professionals.
All classes are live, with a recording of the class made available within 24 hours of the live class. You can find the recording in your account under My Courses.
I.I.E.I. is pleased to offer you year 2 of our Nutritional Therapy program, which is based on holistic health principles. With this program, you won’t have to settle for a conventional nutritional program.
The Nutritional Therapy program year 2 is open to graduates of Nutritional Therapy year 1 or those with equivalent education. Emphasis on nutritional study will be much more in-depth than N.T. year 1. The main focus of N.T. year 2 will be on additional nutritional remedies and more approaches to advanced conditions.
The Nutritional Therapy program year 2 is for individuals with an avid interest in combining science and tradition (biochemistry and nutrition) and natural, drug-free solutions.
If you would like to learn about a variety of nutritional topics including:
- The Foundations of Digestion
- Blood Sugar, Mineral and Fatty Acid Balance
- Hydration Function and Best Practices
- How Weaknesses in these Foundations Lead to Degenerative Health Problems
- How Restoring Balance Improves Overall Health and How to do That
Then this program is for you!
Fall term consists of the following topics:
- October – Advanced Nutritional Assessment
- Includes Medical Tests for Health Status and Nutrient Levels
- November – Advanced Food Therapy in Holistic Healing
- Includes In-Depth use of Specific Foods and Targeted Diets for Pathologies
- December – Life Cycles
- Includes additional study of issues of children, adolescents, reproductive times, menopause, andropause and pathologies of aging
Classes are designed so that participants can enter this series of study at any term/module.
The course series is taught over four terms and includes the following topics:
- Advanced Assessment Techniques
- Advanced Daily Fitness and Sports Physiology
- Advanced Biochemical and Pathophysiology of Foods and Nutrient Therapies
- Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine as Applied to Advanced Nutritional Therapy
- Advanced Business Success
- Advanced Nutritional Research and Resources
- Advanced Nutritional Counseling
- Advanced Client Programs and Motivations for Success
- And More
Fall Term Dates and Times:
Oct 5th to Dec 21, 2021
Oct 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec 7, 14 and 21
1:30 PM to 4:30 PM, Pacific, 4:30 to 7:30 PM, Eastern