Join us for a five-week webinar series on how to grow your practice and help more people. Get the insights that will show you how to fill your practice and make a good living doing what you love. Learn all the insider information on how to start and have a successful holistic health practice. Be a healer and find financial freedom!
K.P. Khalsa will share his “nitty‑gritty,” real-world methods that have worked for hundreds of students, allowing you to dramatically increase your practice size and income. You will learn what really works and what doesn’t work.
Build Your Practice:
- More Patients, Better Results, Good Living: Get a grip on the dynamics and demographics of the modern natural healing client and the business and promotional atmosphere that brings success.
- The Thriving Practitioner: Join the ranks of those few healers who treat the untreatable. Dig deep into your psyche and your practice to succeed in finance, clientele, and personal goals.
- Prosperity in Practice: Stop treading water in your career. Master clinic management procedures that will ensure ongoing client participation, client retention, and a profitable practice.
With over 40 years in practice, K.P. Khalsa has done it all. Private practice. Owning and running a successful clinic. Product development and consulting. And the list goes on. He has learned how to make a career as a natural healing practitioner work and will share those insights with you.
Starts Thursday, July 2, 2020
- Series Dates: July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Times: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM Pacific time, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM Eastern time
- If you can’t make the live webinars, recordings will be available after each class.
“I just finished listening to your Successful Practice webinar and it was fantastic — so informative and helpful. I appreciate all the insider, real world information. My training from my Ayurvedic school was very good, however it did not cover the nuts and bolts of running a business. The Garr Reynolds material was especially useful. I am feeling much more confident about diving into my own practice.”
— Jane D., MSW AHP