Join us for a special one-day online class all about physical assessment clinical tools.
Many holistic healing students and practicing professionals appreciate the additional benefits they find when they add clinical assessment tools to their practices. The combination of traditional assessment methods and modern clinical tools is unbeatable. Using these tools often provides an insight that enhances or reveals valuable information that cracks the case.
In this webinar, Dr. Ashok Bhandari will spend the day with you, instructing the basics and the fine points of using modern exam tools.
In this class we will cover how to use these clinical tools:
- Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Percussion (reflex) hammers
- Penlights (Halogen)
- Tongue Depressors
- Exam Gloves
Dr. Bhandari is a naturopathic physician with an extensive background in Ayurveda and sports medicine. He is a faculty member with the I.I.E.I. This course on clinical tools has been especially popular with students in our internship program. Click here to read his bio.
Designed for practitioners and students of natural healing. Everyone welcome.
Saturday, May 30, 2020
Times: 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM, Pacific Time, 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Eastern Time
- You will need a microphone and a working webcam.
- Please have a volunteer attend with you, at no charge, to practice on during the day.
- Please have the listed tools available if possible for the online workshop. (Student versions or professional versions OK)
- When you enroll, please email us for details about purchasing clinical tools for the online workshop.