Basic biochemistry is a must for professional health providers. Many nutrition and professional herb students are required to take such a course for credentialing in their fields.
This overview course is designed to meet the educational requirements for aspiring herbalists and nutritionists.
- Each weekly online class meets live for 3 hours for the 6 weeks of the summer term.
- Classes are recorded for those who cannot attend the live session.
- Class includes lecture with some hands-on exercises done with support from the instructor.
- Each instructor uses a variety of lectures, discussions, and group work.
This 18 class hours course is a foundational overview biochemistry as it pertains to Nutritional Therapy and Herbalism. It provides basic biochemistry. It includes human nutrition, nutritional status, and individual nutrients, laying the foundation for more intensive nutrition and herbalism coursework. This course is certified through NANP.
- Series Dates:
- Time: 5:00 PM- 8:00 PM, Pacific Time, 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Eastern Time
- If you can’t make the live webinars, recordings will be available after each class.