Immerse yourself in Ayurveda, the ancient sister science to yoga. In this six part course you will learn Ayurvedic principles to help you lose and manage your weight, regain and maintain your energy and vitality, and address asthma and allergies.
You will discover:
- Weight Loss – Facts and Fancies: Learn about Ayurveda and the tricky topic of weight loss. Explore the Ayurvedic approach to diet, healthy weight and how individuals have different needs. Discover what Ayurveda says about long lasting weight maintenance and the principles behind the healthy Ayurvedic diet.
- Real and Lasting Weight Loss: Get the real skinny on how to apply Ayurveda to your diet for healthy weight. Get practical tips for creating and keeping a proper weight. Learn about your personal needs and how to create a healthy diet, herb and lifestyle program, starting tomorrow!
- Sex, Sleep and Stamina – Skills with Ayurveda: Ayurveda is the science of longevity. Learn the Ayurvedic plan to stay healthy for the long run. Explore the Ayurvedic three pillars of health. Dig deep into Ayurveda’s guidelines for abundant energy, restorative sleep and a truly satisfying sex life.
- Restore Energy, Passion and Vitality in Your Daily Life: How do we really get great sleep, have abundant energy and have great sex? Explore the real life tips you need to rejuvenate your passion for life! Wake up ready to go and live your day with passion and vitality. Learn specific techniques for a long life with plentiful energy every day.
- Breathe Deep and Thrive: Ayurveda can keep you healthy. One of the most important things we can all do is breathe deeply. Explore the Ayurvedic principles devoted to maintaining healthy lungs and sinuses all year long. Once you understand the Ayurvedic approach, you can have a strong respiratory system for life. Breathe deep and be refreshed.
- Banish Asthma and Allergies with Ayurveda: Get the real story about banishing asthma, allergies and all sorts of breathing problems with Ayurveda. Say goodbye to difficult breathing, hay fever, animal allergies and that nasty flu. Learn tips you will use tomorrow.
Lead by two of the most experienced Ayurvedic practitioners in the United States; K.P. Khalsa and Cynthia Copple have over 75 years of combined experience in practicing and teaching this time-honored healing system. Join them to discover how you can grasp Ayurveda easily, master its systematic approach to your health, and apply it in your life right away.
Cynthia Copple is a pioneer of Ayurveda in the U.S. An Ayurvedic Practitioner since 1982, she is Director of Lotus Holistic Health Institute, co-Founder and Past President of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, co-Founder and Past Dean of Mount Madonna Institute College of Ayurveda, international speaker and author of the forthcoming book, Know Your Blueprint: The Ayurvedic Secret To Restoring Your Vitality And Being Unstoppable. Through her 33 years of clinical experience, Cynthia has developed a powerful and easy-to-follow approach to taking charge of your health and life on a daily basis.
Karta Purkh Singh Khalsa, D.N.-C., R.H., has over 40 years of experience in Ayurvedic medicine, yoga and meditation. He was first person to be professionally certified in both herbalism and Ayurveda in the U.S. K.P. is on the board of directors of National Ayurvedic Medical Association, and a founding faculty in the Ayurvedic Sciences program at Bastyr University. His latest book is The Way of Ayurvedic Herbs. Mr. Khalsa is President Emeritus of the American Herbalist Guild.