Anatomy and Physiology is a must for professional health providers. Many nutrition and professional herb students are required to take such a course for credentialing in their fields.
This overview course is designed to meet the educational requirements for aspiring herbalists and nutritionists.
This 18 class hours course is a foundational overview of human anatomy and physiology as it pertains to Nutritional Therapy and Herbalism. It provides basic anatomy and physiology.
- Each weekly online class meets live for 3 hours for 6 weeks.
- Classes are recorded for those who cannot attend the live session.
- Class includes lectures with some hands-on exercises done with support from the instructor.
- Each instructor uses a variety of lectures, discussions, and group work.
- Final Exam after the final lesson.
Starts Aug 12, 2020
- Series Dates: August 12, 19, 26, September 2, 9, 16
- 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Pacific Time, 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM, Eastern Time
- If you can’t make the live webinars, recordings will be available after each class