Anatomy and Physiology is a must for professional health providers. Many nutrition and professional herb students are required to take such a course for credentialing in their fields.
This overview course is designed to meet the educational requirements for aspiring herbalists and nutritionists.
This 18 class hours course is a foundational overview of human anatomy and physiology as it pertains to Nutritional Therapy and Herbalism. It provides basic anatomy and physiology.
- Each weekly online class meets live for 3 hours for 6 weeks.
- Classes are recorded for those who cannot attend the live session.
- Class includes lectures with some hands-on exercises done with support from the instructor.
- Each instructor uses a variety of lectures, discussions, and group work.
- Final Exam after the final lesson.
Starts Aug 19, 2020
- Series Dates: August 19, 26, September 2, 9, 16, 23
- 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Pacific Time, 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM, Eastern Time
- If you can’t make the live webinars, recordings will be available after each class
Please enroll as soon possible, or let us know you’re planning to sign up. This helps us plan and create a better course for you. Thanks.