Anatomy and Physiology is a must for professional health providers. Many nutrition and professional herb students are required to take such a course for credentialing in their fields.
This overview course is designed to meet the educational requirements for aspiring herbalists and nutritionists.
This 18 class hours course is a foundational overview of human anatomy and physiology as it pertains to Nutritional Therapy and Herbalism. It provides basic anatomy and physiology.
- Each weekly online class meets live for 3 hours for 6 weeks.
- Classes are recorded for those who cannot attend the live session.
- Class includes lecture with some hands-on exercises done with support from instructor.
- Each instructor uses a variety of lecture, discussion, and group work.
- Final Exam after final lesson.
Starts August 21st, 2019
Series Dates: Aug 21, Aug 28, Sept 4, Sept 11, Sept 18, Sept 25
Time: 5:00 PM- 8:00 PM, Pacific Time, 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Eastern Time